Things we can all learn from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is at the top of a very short list of leaders whose leadership case study should be required reading.
- You get to decide your attitude.
- Learn from others you respect, and from those you do not.
- Apply your learning in creative, life-affirming ways.
- The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.
- You can be an agent of change. Just be ready to take action, and don't assume everyone will agree with or support you.
- Fight for what you believe in, whether or not you see change for yourself.
- Love is the best weapon of all.